MiniKickers is a NEW and EXCITING PROGRAM focusing on the development of children aged 2 and 3 years. NSYSA, in cooperation with the soccer experts from Challenger and child development professionals have designed an innovative curriculum that introduces your young soccer stars to the basic skills needed in soccer as well as developing their motor, social, and psychological skills.
Challenger's British coaches are experts at working with young children and will combine soccer with fun games; stories and music that keeps your children entertained and enthused to return next week.
Our MiniKickers program will bring numerous benefits to both the host organization and of course the children participating in the program. A few of our program highlights are listed below:
- Qualified Professional British Coaches (Ratio 1:10) with an abundance of experience working with young children and the knowledge of how to make it fun!
- Innovative curriculum designed by education professionals and child psychologists that focus on the key factors of child development
- The inclusion of music within the curriculum positively impacts motor skill development, concentration and coordination
Each player will receive:
- Full custom designed MiniKickers Shirt
- MiniKickers size 3 ball
- Kicker stickers awarded after each session
- Graduation certificate after level completion
MiniKickers program is available to players aged 2 and 3 years old. The curriculum has been created to promote and enhance the key areas of child development with a major focus on fun!!
Our modules aim to use soccer as a medium for children to develop their balance, agility, coordination, color recognition and numerical learning, along with increasing their confidence and social skills. We understand the importance of goal setting so have therefore designed progressive levels within each module based on attendance.